The Butterfly...symbolic

The Butterfly...symbolic

Monday, March 16, 2009

Hope to post at least weekly.

I probably need to commit for myself...to post at least weekly.
Love the idea of blogging, but it's much like exercise....if you skip a week...it's easy to lose a month. I love reading what others are up to, so I will try to post just to keep in touch.

Tests are done. Got the letter today telling me I passed the first test...all of it...all four parts!
That is testimony to God and this fellowship. Didn't think I had a chance to pass. Sponsor suggested putting out a prayer request. Followed direction and of course studied (about 8 hours a day for 3 weeks...most of that time was spent on the math component). My mind drifted to the story of David and Goliath. This test seemed a giant for me. Puny little me...But God is faithful and I was only asked to do my part and show up. Thank you God. Studying used to be binge time...a book always went with a box or a bag...so it's to God's glory to have done this abstinently on Greysheet! That is God's other victory.

No comments: